[TR] TR6 clutch problem

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Sat Jul 28 10:00:23 MDT 2012

Peter,

Sorry, but I think you have a TOB carrier problem....I agree with Randall's
 assessment.  It happened with my TR6 after restoration....almost the same
exact story and timelines as you've experienced.

We had to remove the transmission and fit another bearing with sleeve but
this time we really examined how the bearing moved before we put everything
back  together.....follow Randall's suggestion to visit the Buckeye
Triumph's  website for their help link.

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack,  PA
1976 TR6 CF57822U

In a message dated 7/27/2012 7:25:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,