[TR] Frozen bushings

greg at gelhar.com greg at gelhar.com
Wed Jul 25 20:46:29 MDT 2012

I went through this just last month. The steel bushings are hardened but
most definately a separate part. I used a cut off wheel (many wheels) to
cut almost through the top and bottom of the bushings. A cold chisel and
hammer was used to finish removal by getting the bushings to crack along
the cut line. Very slow and most agrevating.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN