[TR] Frozen bushings

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Jul 25 09:13:27 MDT 2012

I have been 'heating-and-beating' on the lower wishbone bushings, the ones
on the frame, for the past two days.  Even gone so far as to grind a notch
for better traction for the cold chisel.

None of them will so much a budge.  Is it at all possible that in the later
productions of the TR3B that these were permanently installed?  I hope not
because they are definitely smaller than the replacements from TRF.

Not sure I can get in that close with a grinder to cut them off, and I would
be afraid of buggering up the permanently installed shaft itself.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti