[TR] Mr. Macartney said "y'all" from way over in England

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 16:49:29 MDT 2012

John dun visited us already.
he knows
just ax him
Frank
________________________________
 From: "Dave1massey at cs.com"
<Dave1massey at cs.com>
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 18,
2012 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TR] Mr. Macartney said "y'all" from way over in
England

Don't falter yourself.  Jonmac probably thinks all Americans say
y'all in
the same way we think all Brits wear bowler hats and use walking
canes.

TR content:  My TR3 is running.  In fact I drove it to a local show on
Easter.  Still needs an interior and front chrome.  But it also needs the
front
fenders aligned so the bonnet will close.

But all the electrical stuff
works.  All of it.  But then it better since I
fancy myself as rather clever
on that front.

Anybody wanna swap a TR3 front bumper for a TR3A front bumper?
Dave

In a message dated 7/18/2012 2:15:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
wbeech at flash.net writes:
> Yes, indeed he did, I caught that all the way out
here in the west Texas
> of
> Abilene.  Maybe John was raised in southern
England?  Had a genteel nanny
> from Beaumont?

** triumphs at autox.team.net **
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html