[TR] Keep the posts coming on a daily basis

Dennis Culligan dctr6 at optonline.net
Wed Jul 18 10:55:12 MDT 2012

Jonmac wrote:

>Putting them in LBC's (a good TR6 here costs $20k before conversion) which
is maybe less than the

>true mobile system - but we just can't afford it, old chap.

Jon -

   US comedian Gallagher suggested something similar many years ago.  He
suggested that since people were cruising around the US in motor homes, the
government should strap a missile on the top of each one creating, what
else, ICBMWs (Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile Winnebagos).

Dennis Culligan/ 1976 TR6 CF57948U/ See it on "Comedians in Cars Getting
Coffee" 9 PM Thurs. Crackle.com