[TR] TR Graveyard in Alabama

John T Nichols jtnichols at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 10:23:17 MDT 2012

In the late 1970s a friend who was rebuilding a TR3A in Tuscaloosa, AL
took me with him to a farm in north Alabama where a fellow had several
dozen TR3s/TR4s strewn about his hilly property. He allowed us to wonder
about and pull off any parts we needed. Most of these cars had been
damaged in accidents or fires. I have no idea anymore where exactly this
was. However he did advertise in Hemmings in the 70s and maybe into the
80s. I have often wondered what happened to all those cars.

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093LO
'86 TVR 280i