[TR] Early TR3A on eBay

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Jul 17 01:04:05 MDT 2012

> Anybody know this car?  Is supposed to belong to the
> president of the SoCal
> Triumph Owners Assoc.

Well, I at least know of it.  The owner is not currently president of SCTOA,
but has served several terms in that capacity and is still on the board.
I'm a bit surprised to see it on eBay, but she did mention some months ago
that she was thinking of selling it.  Last time I saw her drive it was
several years ago, and she was having some mild troubles with the clutch
slave leaking.  But I'm sure she took it to Britalia the next day and had it
professionally tended to.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that is not the original paint, even though the ad
might give that impression.

She also has a TR4 and Morgan +8, which are seen at club events much more
often than the 3A.

Email me off list if you would like contact information.  It's too late to
call tonight and I'm not comfortable posting it on the list without her
permission, even though it's been inside the front cover of practically
every edition of the club newsletter for many years now.

-- Randall