[TR] CALIFORNIA AIR

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon Jul 16 12:30:59 MDT 2012

Frank,  when you get your copy of the DVD, you will find it a great story.
Hugely entertaining.

Also, you will find great footage of both the Kastner Cup folks and the VTR
folks in the paddock and in the corral.

Historic moment was captured on tape when Kas Kastner and Bob Tullius greeted
each other warmly after 20+ years.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street