[TR] "CALIFORNIA AIR" A DOCUMENTARY ON KAS KASTNER by John Clancy

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Thu Jul 12 21:19:14 MDT 2012

yep....a couple of us talked to John (and his wife? assistant?) for about an
hour out behind the main tent up on the hill at the Mitty with the Spitfires
and GT6 NASS crew.
We spent quite a bit of time in the shade of my canopy, talking to Mike Cook
and others, as well as googling over FIS6's engine bay.
We'd been walking the grounds and were radioed to come back up the hill to
talk to John
Very nice gentleman, lots of stories to exchange.

Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net
www.teglerizer.com