[TR] TR4 Horns not working. I need a suggestion

Greg Gelhar greg at gelhar.com
Wed Jul 11 18:18:58 MDT 2012

It is not that both sides of your horn are going plus 12 volts, you are just
reading through the horns windings. You know the problem. Your not getting a
switched ground from the horn button. The horn ground depends on a jumper
around the rubber flex couplings on the steering shaft. Check to make sure
the little wire bridging those couplings are intact.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN