[TR] ignition lock barrel

George Richardson gpr at key-men.com
Tue Jul 10 18:06:45 MDT 2012

Slide the barrel into place with the key in it and rotate it back and
forth to enter fully. the pin should engage the hole. Sometimes the pin
may not retract on it's own so that it can go all the way in.

For those situations I tape it down and poke the tape out of the way
with a fine awl once it's in position under the hole.

George Richardson
Key Men - Keys for Classics
www.key-men.com