[TR] vacuum advance thumbscrew

WBEECH wbeech at flash.net
Sat Jul 7 15:44:26 MDT 2012

Honestly I don't use the thumbscrew, I just set up a light and get as close
to 4 degrees BTDC as I can.  This will get it started just fine then you put
a timing light on it and fine tune with the thumbscrew from there.

The manual says that one mark on the wheel adjustment gauge is 4 degrees,
doesn't say how many turns it takes to get there.

Bill