[TR] TR3 - MST3K

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Wed Jul 4 11:05:04 MDT 2012

     I recently watched a Mystery Science Theater 3000 dvd. For those who
don't know, it is a show made in the 90's where they take awful movies from
the 50's and 60's and show silhouettes of two robots and a guy critiquing the
movie and adding their own lines. It is hysterical to watch. We watched one
last night called "Girl's Town" and it had a TR3 small mouth and a Jag XK120
that featured prominently. When the TR3 was being driven away by
an escaping girl one of the robot silhouettes yelled "watch out, the first
gear isn't synchromeshed and there may not be enough oil in the dash pots!" or
something like that. Pretty funny for a Brit car guy.

     -Bill