[TR] X-ray Vision Would be Nice...

pdqtr6 at comcast.net pdqtr6 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 12:20:34 MDT 2012

Where's Superman when you need him? (Probably off saving Louis from her own
stupidity).

I have a TR6 which has the common problem of blocked passages between the
engine block water jacket and the drain hole.B  Fortunately, I have the head
off and have managed to "chip" my way through a passage that is drilled below
the rear-most hole that connects the head and block jackets.B My question is -
is this the only drain for the block, or are there some more?B  IOW, is there
a drilling below the next hole foreword, or the vaguely triangular opening at
the back (the other two passages that are adjacent to the one I opened)?

Tom Walling