[TR] Was: steering wheel nut, now stator tube turning

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 10:27:04 MDT 2012

Dave, t he whole stator tube assembly is turning. The horn assembly is
engaging the notches in the tube. The horn assembly is new - bought from one
of the big three at a VTR auction and seemed "tight when turning it" before
the assembly into the stator. I've stripped a couple of brass nuts trying to
tighten it. It's frustrating. I do have the other car to compare and it's
fine....

Tom