[TR] Overdrive Fixed

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Jul 3 05:28:07 MDT 2012

They say the difference between a mechanical problem and an electrical
problem is that a mechanical problem takes a minute to find and an hour to fix
whereas an electrical problem takes an hour to find and an hour to fix.

And the software corollary is that a software bog takes a week to find and
a second to fix.

Dave