[TR] TR4A stamped B 5 What's it mean?

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jul 1 21:15:17 MDT 2012

ISTR my TR3 frame was stamped Z 27 in that spot.  No idea was the
significance is/was.
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Hello, my name is Bill and I own an old British car.  Now...What are the
next 11 steps?"