[TR] Illdaughter-in-law

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Fri Jan 20 12:14:21 MST 2012

This may be a duplicate message but the TR list email was returned.  If
you are seeing this twice, my apologies.  Ted

Hello list. Sorry to do this in this manner. My youngest son, Brian,
whom some of you know, has a very ill wife. Marsha is being transported
form Lima, OH to Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. She will possibly be
there several weeks.  Brian asked if we had any contacts in the area.
Marsha is due to arrive late Saturday by surface transport. . Brian is
flying out to be there when she arrives and help get things going. But,
he has to come back next Monday/Tuesday. They have 4 kids at home from
age 9 to 2 year old twins so it is not possible for Brian to stay.   If
anyone in the area could lend a hand, stop for a visit or just contact
Brian, it would be greatly appreciated. Brian's email is
brians at ptclima.com. His cell is 419549-0653. Thank you all  very much. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US&  Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022