[TR] NOS? TR3 tools

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:53:17 MST 2012

Even if not a show car -- how will you jack up the car if you get a flat
somewhere along the road?  I have always thought the factory provided jack
to be very 'safe & effective'.  Can be hard to find a good jack that's slim
enough to get under the frame once the flat tire has lowered it.

The handcarnk is a lot of fun too though if you have no hole in the
radiator then I suppose having that lying around is asking for trouble.

Geo