[TR] Front License mounting and MA service shops

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 19:18:48 MST 2012

Hello All,

I just moved to Massachusetts and am in the process of getting my automobile
registrations moved to the new state from Pennsylvania.  In PA we do not have
front license plates, but MA does.

 What is the best way to mount a front license plate on a TR4A?  I'd rather
not drill holes in the front bumper if it can be avoided.  Photos of the
mounting would be helpful as well.

 I moved to South Hadley in the western part of the state, just north of
Springfield.  Are there any shops friendly to our classic cars relatively
nearby?  I have to get a safety inspection done pretty soon too.  In PA I had
it registered as "Antique" and it did not need annual safety inspection.

-Tony