[TR] Condensor/capacitor question

David Brister david.brister at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 16 10:05:56 MST 2012

I've had both.  Once when I was tuning up an old Morris for a rally, the
engine idling  suddenly  stopped. It turned out to be condensor failure.
Took a lot of isolating. Another time I could'nt restart my TR after a
coffee break. That time was a bit easier as it was an instant coil
failure.
replacement. Rotor arms are a very weak item, these days it pays to try
and
locate Lucas original NOS.

David Brister,
TR4A CTC 77785 O

>I've also had a bad coil act in the same way.

Al Salvatore