[TR] TR4 Question

Mike Welch spitfire at freebacon.net
Sun Jan 15 18:45:33 MST 2012

Don't forget to check the physical ground cables by feeling for sponginess.
My Spit had a similar problem a few years ago.  Continuity and resistance
where it should be.  Hit the started and everything would die until moving
the ground cable around.  The ground cable was clean on both ends, no
corrosion at the terminal ends.  A section in the middle was corroded, felt
like sand under the insulation.

Mike Welch
Colorado Springs, CO
'69 Triumph Spitfire MkIII x2