[TR] TR4 Question

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Jan 15 15:29:20 MST 2012

Brushes on the starter.  Same exact thing happened to me - only it improved
for a while after I replaced the solenoid, which made the diagnosis more
difficult.  And my starter was only 4 years old.

Andrew Uprichard
On my way to pick up a new toy - 1957 TR3 small mouth.  Driving 1100 miles
tomorrow.............