[TR] Inquiring minds - reverse-o/d selector switches

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Jan 15 11:19:20 MST 2012

I guess I'll stick with my jerry-rigged reverse switch that works off the
tail end of the reverse rail.
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/cfmtr3a/Information%20Items/RevSwi
tch-1.jpg
Don't see the need to obtain a three boss cover and since the pre-drilled
don't seem to be readily available go to the expense of drilling three
switch holes plus the filler hole.

BTW- I was somewhat surprised by the anemic light of the standard bulb.   I
ordered one of the Litezupp 1156 90d +ground LED replacements and ...
Well, you see the difference:
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/cfmtr3a/Information%20Items/LiteZu
ppBeforeAfter.jpg (NFI).  You'll note that I did end up turning the lamp
'upright' so that it would not drag on entering/leaving my driveway.

This has been very educational and thanks to all who have added to the
discussion.

Carl

1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/
Still being restored - but 2012 looks like the year..