[TR] Is there a problem with my battery?

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:38:04 MST 2012

I think it depends on the charger - I have 2 settings on my cheapo - 6A and
2A - on 6A it always seems like its setting above 2A even after an over
night charge.  on the 2A setting it's always over an Amp.

I don't leave it on overnight unless it's on the lower setting and never
leave it on longer than overnight.  I need to buy a good one!

I'd just drive it by Autozone or local FLAPS  and ask them check your
battery with their battery load tester - basically a big bank
of resistors and an amp meter that can more or less measure the cold
cranking amps your battery can provide.

Chris