[TR] TR3A Oil pressure

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Thu Jan 5 18:50:33 MST 2012

I had an almost new 63 TR3B in 1964.  It would start out at 70lbs on the
road and as the engine got warm, drop to 50lb.  After more miles on the
highway, it would jump back to 70lbs.  Had overdrive and on the
interstates (yes we had some back in the 60's) at 70 mph average, I'd
get 28mpg.  I'd take that today.  I also bought gas back then for 15
cent/gallon in price wars too.

Ahh, the good "old" days.

Doug