[TR] [British-cars] Looking for a RHD TR

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:22:38 MST 2012

Too Bad my style police weren't around when I painted my TR2 metallic
orange.

*http://tinyurl.com/6pec76z*

I agree with the neon - but..... I after seeing the red wheels - and
getting a powdercoat gun for christmas - all I need to do now is find
stainless steel spokes!!!

I have Roger Williams how to restore tr2, 3 and 3a book and it has a few
pages dedicated to conversion to RHD

http://books.google.com/books/about/How_to_Restore_Triumph_Tr2_Tr3_and_Tr3a.html?id=6gtE4XMPODgC

Chris