[TR] [British-cars] Looking for a RHD TR

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Thu Jan 5 10:56:54 MST 2012

Like you, I am always striving to be a little different in my neighborhood!
I think I might be ready to become a two-car family.

BTW, After not finding any LBC organizations in town and tired of entering
shows in the Other/Orphan category I have begun to get a loose group of
folks together.  I guess they have been hiding as each time we meet there
seems to be one more car.  Here is the link to our exciting and
comprehensive web site: www.bcbco.org

I have taken to working their cars just to keep them on the road.  Moving a
1953 MG-TD out of the barn tonight, then continuing on with the 1962 Morgan
+4(TR3 Motor) after that.  I am kind of thinking I would like to own a RHD
Morgan, cool car but talk about primitive!

Hope you all are doing well and the New Year brings much your way.

Bill