[TR] [6pack] Just want to be sure you guys all know the words tonight...

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Jan 1 19:36:10 MST 2012

In a message dated 1/1/2012 6:09:45 PM Central Standard Time,
auprichard at uprichard.net writes:
> Och Aye.  I am Irish, and would defer to any Scot on the list, my only
> experience being 5 years at University there.  But, despite my love for
> English cars, the Irish and Scots (never call them Scotch) used to unite
> in
> their teasing of the English.

Don't forget to raise glass (of single malt, of course) on January 25th in
honour of the Scottish Bard, Robbie Burns.

Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face
Great chieftan o' thepuddin-race!
Aboon them a' ye tak your place,
      Painch, tripe, thairm: