[TR] TR2 door area Q's

John Gillis JGILLIS at tcd.ie
Sun Jan 1 03:51:23 MST 2012

Happy new year all, here we go again deeper in debt but still we Triumph!
OK to business; can somebody tell me what sits over the seam of the door sill
and floor on the TR2, I see threshold plates on Moss, with the incorrect logo
on but photos I look at in books seem to show a capping over the sill seam.
The second question relates to the type of seal that adheres to the inside,
below the covered panel of the door (long door) to keep out the elements. The
original parts manual shows a broad U shaped seal, is this correct, what is it
made of and how is it fixed in place?
Thanks
John