[TR] Sidescreens

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:33:48 MST 2012

I have heard good things about their rebuilding, but have not tried them.Make
sure any adjustions, i.e. bending, needed to make them fit your car are done
before you send them to TRF.

Rich White Central, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF###L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com