[TR] Bob Goes for a SAT Ride

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Mon Feb 27 19:40:13 MST 2012

Hi,

I wanted to post the time for reference along with a link to the results,
but for reasons unknown, the results seem to have dissapeared from the
site where they had been posted.

FWIW, I won the class, but I was the only entrant. The car also ran with
two drivers in D mod and I covered the D mod field too. I beat the guy who
has been driving the car to years by about 4 seconds over two days.

Not bad considering that I'd never sat in the car before.

Hi Marty!

Check out some of the other vids that I've posted. I'm not usually that
smooth but I do know how to find the limit. Even beyond the limit on
occasion.

regards,
rml

Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489