[TR] Mis at 3k

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 09:24:22 MST 2012

My brain stopped working due to too much egg nog when I posted that the
diaphragms on my strombergs caused similar issue.  Just one problem, there are
no diaphragms on the su carbs. I did know that. Honest :)
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, Fl

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/trguy75@gmail.com