[TR] Interesting sidescreen TR racer on eBay closing tonight

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Tue Dec 25 08:50:17 MST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Really fun track? B I recommend the Shenandoah Circuit at Summit Point West
Virginia.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier