[TR] Ebay vs. mail order TR part prices

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 10:28:59 MST 2012

I have a friend who consults with eBay on advanced concepts from time
to time.  It's his assessment that eBay wants to be Amazon based on a
number of brainstorming sessions with them around a conference room
with whiteboard walls as they imagine their future.

Of course, that was earlier in 2012.  Maybe eBay are perfectly happy
being eBay now, but I don't really see signs of that.

Don