[TR] Ebay vs. mail order TR part prices

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Mon Dec 24 07:55:58 MST 2012

First of all, Merry Christmas everyone!
I was just scanning through the TR4A section of Ebay this morning after
looking at the TR2 racer for 48,000 pounds.. Yikes!!
It's been awhile since I looked through the TR4A items on Ebay  and was really
suprised at the prices. I can remember a year or two ago, you could get some
really good deals on parts but now, I really don't see the advantage of buying
replacement parts on Ebay. Maybe on NOS for good useable parts stripped from
cars but not anything that  I could buy from Moss or TRF. Kind of
dissapointing..
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A IRS
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a