[TR] Fwd: Internal Bonnet Release System for TR3/A/B?

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 18:41:20 MST 2012

____________________________________
 From: Loumetelko at aol.com
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Sent: 12/23/2012  4:08:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Re: [TR] Internal Bonnet Release  System for TR3/A/B?

I  remember the guy who had the whole front apron tilt  out, I think it  was
feature in the Moss magazine, yes, that looked  like a lot of  work.
Really,
I was just looking for a bonnet  release system that  might be similar to
what
was found on the TR2  & TR4.

Bill

On my early TR2 having suffered through  the agony of synchronizing the two

forward releases plus the  paranoia of a break in of the main cable, I must
ask  why subject  yourself through that agony?  The two Dzus fasteners on
the
bonnet is  the best and by far the simplest method.

Lou Metelko
Auburn,  Indiana