[TR] TR4 upper A-arms front suspension/trunnions?

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 22 14:09:43 MST 2012

part #133838 is the RH side. With the cross pin for the lower A-arms
level, the vertical link leans to the back.

part #133839 is the LH side. Again with the pin level, it leans to the back.
They used to be marked RH & LH or had the part # on them.

All the early 4 and 3's had no caster or camber. That's why they would
follow the crown of the road and try to dart left & right under hard braking.
Nice improvement.

Dean

On Dec 22, 2012, at 2:48 PM, TR250Driver at aol.com wrote:

> Hey Thanks Dean,
> Yeah, you are correct on the trunnions as well.  Looking straight at them
one is slanted down to the left (marked TRF3-D) and the other is slanted down
to the right (TRF4-C). Any idea which is which?