[TR] Tail Weight

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Sat Dec 15 16:15:44 MST 2012

Interesting. That was definitely a late, after-the-fact change since the
national speed limit of 55 was enacted either in the Fall of 1973 or
slightly later if I remember correctly. Connecticut had a state limit of 50
MPH for a while as I travelled to college in the Fall of '73 and the new,
national limit was a month or two later I think.

Alex Thomson