[TR] 68 GT6 for sale

Heglund, Davis (ETS-Elec) davis.heglund at honeywell.com
Mon Dec 10 09:39:15 MST 2012

I have an early GT6 bonnet. It has some dimples, surface rust near the right
headlight (which I treated and painted some years ago) and a smallish dent in
the front. It's not pretty, but solid.  With a little work it would be
completely serviceable for the '68 in CO, or another Mk1.
It's currently on my '69 (languishing in the shop), but I plan to replace it
anyway with an appropriate GT6+ bonnet.
If anyone is interested, I could send some pics and we could talk about
remuneration.
I am just north of Minneapolis (yes, we just got 16" of white stuff), so you'd
have to figure out how to get the bonnet home.
   Dave Heglund  davisnlinda at yahoo.com