[TR] TR4 fix nut to secure door pulls

J.C. Hassall jhassall at blacksburg.net
Sun Dec 9 09:45:46 MST 2012

On 12/8/2012 8:58 PM, alan salvatore wrote:
> I am trying to locate the fix nuts or something to be used in place of
> them, that secures the screws  to the door that hold the interior door pull
> handles for a TR4.
>
> Original part #  FS2758/4
>
> I don't see them listed by any of the usual sources.

Al,

I have a pair of Moss #317-025 I'll send you if you want them.  I
ordered them for my 63 TR4 but they were too large.  The factory cutouts
in my doors measure 0.25 square, but the Moss parts are 3/8" square,
which Moss says is correct.

Per Bob Danielson's suggestion I found some expansion nuts at my local
hardware store which worked.

jim

--
Jim Hassall