[TR] TR4 fix nut to secure door pulls

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 20:05:24 MST 2012

I think that part Randall lists would work.  For any of these cage nuts you
may have to adjust the tabs.

The Standard hardware catalog describes that part as #8 UNC.  Similar cage
nuts are pretty easy to find; they are used for rack mount computers among
other things.

Here's another listing at Fastenal:
http://www.fastenal.com/web/products/detail.ex?sku=11544402

The local Fastenal store has always been willing to order small quantities of
stuff for me.

Cliff