[TR] FW: 1968 GT6 for sale in Colorado Auto Parts Salvage

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 21:32:58 MST 2012

I've got a really nice TR4A project in Colorado that hasn't been
smashed and close to the same price.

Actually it's more like a set (4) of refurbished (trued and power
coated) ARE aluminum mag wheels with 6 Nokof spinners (three left,
three right) for $5000 and you get a TR4A project car for free.

And to save everyone's time, I won't sell the Nokofs separately.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)