[TR] Knock in rear brakes?

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 09:44:06 MDT 2012

The other thing which springs to mind is were the half shafts separated male
from female during the rebuild? Service Dept accepted practice (endorsed by my
shop manual on the Big Saloon with basically the same suspension set-up)
recommends centre-punching each half before splitting. This way you get the
same grooves and splines mating up on rebuild and a smear of copper-slip also
helps

Jonmac