[TR] Wire Wheels--Safety

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Aug 28 22:08:30 MDT 2012

The only catastrophic failure I had was spinning my 3 across a median curb,
bent one and busted a lot of spokes on the other so it drove sort of
egg-shaped, but it got me the next 5 miles to the house.

I'm with Greg, I don't think you have anything to worry about it all looks
tight and clean as you say.  You will have plenty of warning from a spoke
here or there when things are starting to so south.

Enjoy your ride,
Bill