[TR] TR6 Oil Cooler

Harrymague at aol.com Harrymague at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 13:22:09 MDT 2012

Robert, I have that installed on my 74 "6" with the  thermostat.  I also
used 20-50 and have a aluminum  radiator.   Temp never moves.  Oil changes are
another matter.  No way to get the  oil out of cooler unless you could use
compress air, I think.  Never tried  it, just empty what I can and go from
there.  Mounted the thermostat on the  body just above the engine mount.
Seemed to work ok there.  good  luck.  Harry Mague

In a message dated 8/27/2012 2:57:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,