[TR] Any one have this problem?

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Aug 26 08:58:33 MDT 2012

After rebuilding the TR250, I noticed a distinct "click" from around my feet
and in sync with engine revs.  Turned out to be the servo non-return valve.
Advice was to keep trying until I found a valve which didn't "click"  So far
I have tried 5 (thanks to Marv Gruber for two) and still no luck.  The TR250
valves have three lugs and twist in a third of a turn, so they are harder to
come across than the later, TR6, variety.

Does anyone have experience with this and could it be something other than
the valve itself, say within the servo ?

Or if anyone has a decent valve they'd let me try, that would also be great.
Thanks in advance,

Andrew Uprichard
1962 TR3B
1968 TR250