[TR] TR6 Values

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 12:21:56 MDT 2012

A buddy is coming over and wants me to give him some guidance on the value of
his TR6 as he rarely ever drives it and would rather have the cash and parking
space instead of the car.  I have had no need to follow what they have been
selling for recently so I'm not sure what help I am going to be.  Best I can
recall I would classify it as a really nice driver.   He restored it within
the last 10 years. Not a class winner at a VTR event but nicer than anything I
have owned. Anybody bought or sold a nice driver in the last year or so that
can give me some feedback?

Thanks,
Marty