[TR] TR3 horns

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 11:44:28 MDT 2012

I suppose you could 'stuff a sock in it' -- a rolled up sock or rag jammed
into the flare of the horn should have the same effect as a mute on a
trumpet -- you'll get the sound in a greatly reduced volume.  You'll have
to estimate the improvement by first listening to the current sound with
the sock in place.

Geo