[TR] 1957 Triumph TR3 American Tour of Europe video link

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 08:13:18 MDT 2012

Hmm... I tried the link on my iPad before sending, and it continues to work
perfectly, but a few pm's have indicated that it doesn't work for some
others.  Must be a PC v i-device thing.

Here's a link from a Google search using the terms "british pathe triumph
tour of europe 1957". It may me more amenable to PC settings for those who
haven't seen the video before.
http://www.britishpathe.com/video/americans-collect-their-triumph-cars

Regards,

Don